Sunday, June 10, 2012

Junethon Day 8, 9 & 10! (And cheesecake)

So... I've been really bad about posting every day about Juneathon, been slightly busy with life stuff going on, but I have managed to still get a work out in, even if just a small one!!


Juneathon Day 8:

Type: Arc Trainer
Duration: 30 minutes
Distance: 1.82 miles
Calories: 301

Type: Weight lifting
Duration: 20 minutes

Type: Jogging-cool down run
Duration: 5 minutes
Distance: 0.50 miles
Calories: 53


Junethon Day 9:

Just went for a quick run around my apartment complex. Had to work off the epically delicious, chocolate dipped cheesecake I ate at the Wichita Riverfest.

Type: Jogging
Duration: 0.98 miles
Distance: 10.11
Calories: 120

So.... needless to say, I highly doubt that the 120 calories burned from jogging was sufficient enough to burn off the whole piece of cheesecake... but... it was a start. This is a picture of the chocolate dipped cheesecake... it was delightful, and quite like licking ice cream, except it was cheesecake. Epicness.












Juneathon Day 10.

TENNIS! There are some pretty decent tennis courts in my apartment complex (who knew), so my roommate and I went and played a little bit. My game seems to be slightly improving, which is cool. My backhand still needs SERIOUS work, but I can  hit a pretty mean straight shot, and the occasional almost-out-of-bounds-make-you-run-for-it shot. So, yay. Progress being made! If anyone plays and would like to help me practice, hit me up!

Type: Tennis
Duration: Approx. an hour
Distance: n/a
Calories: ??

Happy weekend to ME, happy Monday to all you normal-work-week folk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment