Saturday, June 2, 2012

Juneathon Day 2!

This is going to be a quick blog post, since I have to head to work soon. (Last late shift for a few weeks, whoooo!)

Going go the gym today took great motivation. I have been working till around 4 or 5 in the morning the last 3 days, and that has taken its toll on my body. It's pretty difficult for me to sleep during the day, so I've only managed about 5 hours of sleep each morning. But anyway, since I committed to doing #Juneathon, and I accepted a challenge (See Barney Stinson meme to the right ---->)
I got my butt out of bed and went to the YMCA this afternoon. I kept my work out simple today and didn't do as much as I normally do but here it is:

Type: Arc Trainer
Duration: 30 minutes
Distance: 1.64 miles
Calories: 282


Happy Saturday!!

2 comments:

  1. Dangit you stole my line Chris :) I should have posted this photo, since I used that tag line. Might have to borrow it Becks :) 2 down, 28 to go!

    ReplyDelete