Sunday, June 3, 2012

Juneathon Day 3!

Today's (technically yesterday's) work out was quite simple and short, due to working most of the day and not having the energy or will-power to go before work. Lack of sleep from overnight shifts finally caught up to me I think! Anyway, I just went for a quick run around my apartment complex before dark.

Type: Jogging
Duration: 9 minutes
Distance: 1 mile
Calories: 120

So, a very simple and easy Junethon day 3, but exercise nonetheless!

It feels really good to be getting into a much more fit and healthy lifestyle, although my diet could still use some work... (I really like yummy food...) It's just weird to me how a few years ago, it was hell to do any kind of exercise (for reasons to maybe be discussed in a later blog post.) But today, working out is fun, sweating feels really great and I love the feeling of sore muscles the next day because it means my body is getting better into shape. :)

Happy weekend to me, happy Monday to you normal work-week folk!

No comments:

Post a Comment